White Oak Park
This was, at one point, a very good course...it has degraded into a course that is mostly not playable... can't play a full 18. No signs, No maintenance, No Nothing.
Will never play it again!
Sure it has degraded a little in the 4 years because the county wont get out and fix things up, but the people who play the course respect it and don't mess things up. Holes 13 and 14 were closed because the neighborhood next to the park complained so much about it. You should print out the course map so you know where to start and where the holes are. Hole 2 no longer has three baskets only the 1 that is the farthest.
Overall a beautiful course just a few issues. Still a lot of fun and very challenging.
Nice park. Horrible course. No tee pads. No diagrams to show you hole locations or distance. Itd be nice since there are a handful of blind shots off the T. Dont waste your time here.
Beautiful piece of property for disc golf. Elevation is the main obstacle here. Course is work in progress so will only get better as signs, concrete tees, etc are added. Couple of the holes have water in play (hole 17 plays to an island type green) so bring extra discs if you plan to go for the birdie.
Courses Close By
- Hunter Memorial Park, Douglasville GA USNo votes yet
- Hopkins Park Disc Golf Course, Powder Springs GA USNo votes yet
- Oregon Park, Marietta GA US(3 votes)
- Deer Lick Park, Douglasville GA US(2 votes)
- Frog Rock Park, Austell GA US(1 vote)
- Dog River, Douglasville GA USNo votes yet
- Legacy Park Disc Golf Course, Kennesaw GA USNo votes yet
- Boundary Waters - Two, Douglasville GA USNo votes yet
- Boundary Waters - One, Douglasville GA USNo votes yet
- Southern Poly State University, Marietta GA USNo votes yet