Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Good beginner course. Well groomed. Mostly open holes. Nice cement tees. About five of nine holes are completely open...a little boring, but good place to work on your drive without worrying about losing disc.
#5 is the only really interesting hole. It is a steep downhill shot to a tee that is right by the water. If you shot over at all your disc is in the lake. If you're going to go for an ace bring swim trunks and a floating disc.
Courses Close By
- Par-West, Monticello MN US(1 vote)
- Montissippi Regional Park, Monticello MN USNo votes yet
- White Tail Park, Montrose MN US(1 vote)
- River Oaks Park, Big Lake MN US(1 vote)
- Hudson Woods, Big Lake MN USNo votes yet
- Hassan Meadows Park, Rogers MN US(1 vote)
- Clearwater/Pleasant Lake, Annandale MN US(1 vote)
- Becker City Park, Becker MN US(1 vote)
- Pioneer Creek Park, Independence MN USNo votes yet
- Rainbow Acres, Howard Lake MN USNo votes yet