Walton Community Park
Short course. #1 is on top of the hill by the baseball field. #5 and 6 play in the bottom wooded area. #9 is on back side of dog park.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Concrete
Course Length: 2,223ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Fred Salaz
From I-75; Walton Verona exit 171. Go east on KY14/KY16 for 0.3 mile to a left on School Rd. Go 0.5 mile to a left on Old Stephenson-Mill Road. 500' to a right turn into the park. Go past the parking for the tennis courts, turn right and go up the hill to the baseball field. 1st tee on the right.
by WoodfordStreet on Dec 4, 2015 at 2:33am
Short little course tucked into a park near the highway. They are really doing what the can with the space. I don't think you could play all the holes if there were events going on at the park, but It plays fast.
Courses Close By
- Grant County Park, Crittenden KY USNo votes yet
- Lincoln Ridge/Banklick Woods Park, Independence KY US(3 votes)
- South Fork Park, Florence KY US(1 vote)
- R.A. Jones Middle School, Florence KY USNo votes yet
- Hidden Ridge, Dry Ridge KY USNo votes yet
- Boone Woods Park, Burlington KY US(2 votes)
- Idlewild, Burlington KY US(6 votes)
- A. J. Jolly Park, Alexandria KY USNo votes yet
- Alexandria Community Park, Alexandria KY US(2 votes)
- Embshoff Woods, Cincinnati OH USNo votes yet