Hilly and challenging moderate length course in a dry lake bed. Not well marked - bring the map. Concrete tees on front 9.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Baskets
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
I-17 N; Cactus exit. Go north on the frontage road to the 2nd right (Sweetwater). Dead ends into parking lot. 1st tee straight ahead to the right.
Official Event Layouts
Desert Flyers Open II presented by Dynamic Discs14-Sep-2019
- Holes: 17
- Length: 6,541 ft.
- Par: 52
- Divisions: MA1, MA2, MA3, MA40, MA50, MP40, MP50, MPO
- Divisions: MA40, MP50
DFO2 Rd 2
- Holes: 18
- Length: 6,832 ft.
- Par: 54
- Divisions: MA1, MA2, MA3, MA50, MP40, MPO
by Gopherpaws on Feb 21, 2017 at 5:46pm
Fairly bland course. Not well marked. 2 holes on front 9 are unplayable if it has rained in the past 2 days. OK beginner course when dry, just bring the map.
by bballpinhead on Dec 8, 2014 at 5:23pm
Good course when no water present. Can be a mud puddle on a few holes if rain is recent.
Courses Close By
- Conocido Park, Phoenix AZ US(2 votes)
- Thunderbird-Paseo, Phoenix (Glendale) AZ US(5 votes)
- Buffalo Ridge Park, Phoenix AZ US(6 votes)
- Los Olivos, Phoenix AZ US(4 votes)
- Redline Disc Golf Course, Glendale AZ USNo votes yet
- Coldwater Ranch, Peoria AZ USNo votes yet
- Moeur Park, Phoenix (Tempe) AZ US(1 vote)
- Vista del Camino Park, Phoenix (Scottsdale) AZ US(4 votes)
- McKellips Lake, Scottsdale AZ USNo votes yet
- Canyon Trails Disc Golf Course, Goodyear AZ USNo votes yet