Sheboygan County Marsh Park
No votes yet
Begins at the Sheboygan Marsh Lodge Restaurant. #1 to #3 go through the park, then the course becomes heavily wooded for #4 - #15 until you get to a clearing at #16. #17 and #18 are on the other side of the road. #18 plays from the state's tallest wooden observation tower! Note that after #7 you have to cross the road to get to hole #8. Please be respectful of campers and other park users and be mindful of auto traffic on #1-3, 7, 17, & 18.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Dynamic Discs Veteran
Tee Type: Natural
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
From the Village of Elkhart Lake; go west on CTH J for 1.7 miles to the main entrance to the County Park, CTH SR. Follow CTH SR to the Marsh Lodge Restaurant & Tavern parking area. 1st tee is just east of the building.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Sheboygan County Marsh Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Road America Disc Golf Course, Elkhart Lake WI USNo votes yet
- Hingiss Park Disc Golf Course, Kiel WI US(2 votes)
- Kiwanis Park, New Holstein WI USNo votes yet
- Riverview Middle School Disc Golf Course, Plymouth WI USNo votes yet
- H.A. Meyer Park, Plymouth WI US(3 votes)
- HGHS Disc Course, Howards Grove WI USNo votes yet
- Oschwald Park, St. Nazianz WI USNo votes yet
- Sheboygan Lions Disc Golf Course, Sheboygan WI US(1 vote)
- Chilton Disc Golf Course, Chilton WI US(1 vote)
- Falcon Ridge Disc Golf Course, Sheboygan Falls WI USNo votes yet