No votes yet
A fairly challenging course on private land - accuracy more important than distance. Recommend playing the red tees the first time through, as the blue ones will test you.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Rubber Mats
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 5,412ft
Alternate Length: 3,995ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 7 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Daniel Schroeder
Must check with owners before driving out to the course. No one is allowed to play when we are not there. See link below for driving directions.
Parking Lot: (
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Sand Hill? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Moody's, Red Rock TX USNo votes yet
- Lockhart City Park, Lockhart TX USNo votes yet
- Zedler Park, Luling TX USNo votes yet
- Gonzales Disc Golf Course, Gonzales TX US(3 votes)
- 7 Acre Park Disc Golf, Flatonia TX USNo votes yet
- Pecan Park Disc Golf Island, San Marcos TX USNo votes yet
- Riverbend Park, Smithville TX US(3 votes)
- Lost Pines Resort, Lost Pines TX USNo votes yet
- University Heights Disc Golf Course, San Marcos TX USNo votes yet
- Steeplechase Park Disc Golf Course, Kyle TX US(3 votes)