Samuel S. Lewis State Park
No votes yet
A mix of open areas and heavy woods with elevation on most holes. Great view of the Susquehanna River.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach V
Tee Type: Rubber
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Course Length: 2,743ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 4 | Over 400ft: 0
US-30; 462/Wrightsville exit. Go SE on Cool Creek Rd for 2.2 miles to a right on Mt. Pisgah Rd. Go 0.5 mile to the park on the left at the top of the hill. Follow the road around to the sign for disc golf parking on the right just past the bathrooms.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Samuel S. Lewis State Park? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Klines Run Disc Golf Course, Wrightsville PA USNo votes yet
- Little Chiques Park, Mount Joy PA USNo votes yet
- Herr Park Disc Golf Course, Lancaster PA US(1 vote)
- Laserdome Mini Disc Golf Course, Manheim PA USNo votes yet
- Manor Township Disc Golf Course, Lancaster PA USNo votes yet
- Clearview Elementary School Disc Golf, Brogue PA USNo votes yet
- Mini Disc Golf Course at Mushroom Manor, Lancaster PA USNo votes yet
- Elizabethtown College, Elizabathtown PA USNo votes yet
- Starry Stompin' Grounds Mini Disc Golf Course, Conestoga PA US(1 vote)
- D. F. Buchmiller Park, Lancaster PA US(2 votes)