No votes yet
A mix of short, technical lines through the trees in a wooded area just north of the park. Several holes have challenging fairways, while others are open with some elevation. Turf tees. Patriot baskets with arrows pointing to next tee. Alt pin placements, elevated baskets, and a hanging basket. Please park by the skate park. Lost and found in the office.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Dynamic Discs Patriot
Tee Type: Artificial Turf
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Cart Friendly: Not at all
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 8 | 300 - 400ft: 8 | Over 400ft: 2
Course Designer: Cameron Burrow.
From Denver; I-25 S to exit 184. Turn left on Founders Pkwy and go 4.4 miles to a left on CO-86 E. Go 14.3 miles to a left on Co Rd 17. Park is on the left in 0.3 mile. The Parks and Rec building in the center of the parking lot will provide a map.
Courses Close By
- Matney Park, Castle Rock CO US(2 votes)
- Cherokee Trail Disc Golf Course, Parker CO US(1 vote)
- Westcreek Disc Golf Course, Parker CO USNo votes yet
- Aspen Crossing Elementary School, Aurora CO USNo votes yet
- Tall Grass Disc Golf Course, Aurora CO US(1 vote)
- Palomino Park Apartments, Highlands Ranch CO USNo votes yet
- Walnut Hills Park, Centennial CO USNo votes yet
- Mountain Vista High School Disc Golf Course, Highlands Ranch CO USNo votes yet
- Rockin' The Rails, Palmer Lake CO US(1 vote)
- Village Greens Park, Greenwood Village CO US(2 votes)