Judas Creek Disc Golf
No votes yet
Stays on red cross country ski trail until #15, looping back to parking lot through old playground. Painted white rocks at tee blocks. Arrows on tone poles direct to the next tee.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Tone
Tee Type: Dirt
Course Length: 0ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Carl Pearce
65 km south of Whitehorse on Alaska Hwy. Follow red ski trail from community center parking lot. Keep to left after first hole.
First Tee: (
Parking Lot: (
Email: Carl Pearce
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Judas Creek Disc Golf? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Golden Horn Executive Disc Golf, Whitehorse YT CANo votes yet
- Mary Lake, Whitehorse YT CANo votes yet
- Mount McIntyre Disc Golf, Whitehorse YT CANo votes yet
- Solstice DiscGolfPark, Whitehorse YT CANo votes yet
- Seven Pastures, Skagway AK USNo votes yet
- Raven's Bowl, Haines AK USNo votes yet
- Glacier Point, Glacier Point AK USNo votes yet
- Eureka Disc Golf at Univeristy of Alaska SE, Juneau AK USNo votes yet
- Aant'iyeik Park, Juneau AK USNo votes yet
- North Point Higgins, Ketchikan AK USNo votes yet