Short, in nice park with a few trees. Course starts behind splash pad and winds counter clockwise around the soccer fields. Park completely renovated in 2009. Other amenities include playground, skate park, tennis court, basketball court and walking trail.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: DISCatcher
Tee Type: Concrete
Elevation: Slight Slope
Course Length: 2,746ft
Alternate Length: 0ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 2
Park can be entered from Green St or Main St. 1st tee behind the splash pad.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
by mfritz17659 on Aug 28, 2010 at 4:56pm
A cool little hole. I would give it a higher rating if there were more holes. Holes 1-7 are some very cool cool shots. 8 & 9 just kind of get you back to the parking lot.
Courses Close By
- Wildcat Bluff, Urbana IA US(2 votes)
- Fay Clark Park, Hiawatha IA US(2 votes)
- Riverside Disc Golf Course, Vinton IA US(1 vote)
- Atkins Park, Atkins IA USNo votes yet
- Shaver Park, Cedar Rapids IA US(2 votes)
- Legion Park, Marion IA US(1 vote)
- Savage Park, Coggon IA USNo votes yet
- Kelly's Park, Cedar Rapids IA USNo votes yet
- Jones Park, Cedar Rapids IA US(3 votes)
- Prairie Creek Park, Fairfax IA USNo votes yet