The Farm at Founder's Sports Park
Difficult to navigate (print out map). Can be slick when wet. Dual tees. Practice basket. The rough can cut you. 2nd hole has a nasty water hazard. Discs at Ice Arena office.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Chainstar
Tee Type: Natural
Course Length: 2,734ft
Alternate Length: 2,316ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 5 | 300 - 400ft: 3 | Over 400ft: 1
I-275; exit 168 (8 Mile Rd.). Go east 2 miles to park entrance on the left at the light. It is between Farmington and Halsted/Newburg at 35500 Eight Mile Rd.
First Tee: (
Parks and Rec.
Official Event Layouts
2018 NorthRidge Church Sanctioned Fall Singles28-Aug-2018
Founders Sports Park, 2017 Tee Pads Layout
- Holes: 18
- Length: 5,050 ft.
- Par: 54
- Divisions: MA2, MA3, MA4, MPO
2017 NorthRidge Church Sanctioned Singles Fall League22-Aug-2017
9 Short tees/9 Long tees
- Holes: 18
- Length: 4,584 ft.
- Par: 55
- Divisions: MA2, MPO
by glycogen on Aug 13, 2017 at 10:42am
Tees aren't hard to find but hole maps make no sense. Hole four can get flooded. Never busy, in general a fun course.
by capptrick on Mar 9, 2012 at 6:30am
Hard to navigate and easy to lose a disc on, can be muddy. But fun course and usually no one there.
Courses Close By
- Cass Benton Hills Disc Golf Course, Northville MI US(7 votes)
- Lola Valley, Redford MI US(3 votes)
- Devil's Creek Disc Golf at Lawrence Tech University, Southfield MI USNo votes yet
- NorthRidge Church, Plymouth MI US(3 votes)
- Beverly Park, Beverly Hills MI USNo votes yet
- Freedom Park, Canton MI US(4 votes)
- The Lyon's Den, New Hudson MI USNo votes yet
- Starr-Jaycee Park, Royal Oak MI US(1 vote)
- Kensington Black Locust - Green, Milford MI USNo votes yet
- Wagner Park, Royal Oak MI USNo votes yet