Eureka Disc Golf at Univeristy of Alaska SE
No votes yet
11066 Auke Lake Way
Juneau, AK 99801United States
Very short heavily wooded course over steep terrain behind Noyes Pavilion and Pugh Hall dorm. Pink flags mark fairways and paths to next tee.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Mach X
Tee Type: Gravel
Elevation: All Hilly
Cart Friendly: Not at all
Course Length: 987ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 9 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Morgan Johnson
From back loop road, turn on to Auke Lake Way (UAS sign). Continue on Auke Lake Way until Noyes Pavilion on the right. Just past the pavilion, take a right into that parking lot. The path to the 1st tee is near the entrance to the parking lot on the right. Marked with pink and red flags.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Eureka Disc Golf at Univeristy of Alaska SE? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Aant'iyeik Park, Juneau AK USNo votes yet
- Glacier Point, Glacier Point AK USNo votes yet
- Raven's Bowl, Haines AK USNo votes yet
- Seven Pastures, Skagway AK USNo votes yet
- Judas Creek Disc Golf, Marsh Lake YT CANo votes yet
- Golden Horn Executive Disc Golf, Whitehorse YT CANo votes yet
- Mary Lake, Whitehorse YT CANo votes yet
- Mount McIntyre Disc Golf, Whitehorse YT CANo votes yet
- Solstice DiscGolfPark, Whitehorse YT CANo votes yet
- North Point Higgins, Ketchikan AK USNo votes yet