Elk Grove Disc Golf Course
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
Nice quiet open park. I usually start on hole 4 to get my arm warmed up for holes 1 and 2. One time, a lady and her dog walked by my disc and the dog chewed it up. What a bitch! The dog too.
As a new player to this game I enjoyed this course. Perfect for learning. Pretty much no elevation change, and most "regulars" wouldn't find it too challenging. Most of the tees are wide open with a few exceptions. I don't have much else to say other than I had fun and was able to try different techniques getting around the few hazards there were.
Short course with only nine holes. Mach 3 baskets and concrete tee pads. Great practice course. The local club has established 18 additional tee locations to lengthen the course and make it more challenging. OBs are also used by the club that are not indicated on the tee signs. The course played with these changes would merit a better rating, but you'd have to learn the adaptations from a club member.
This is a good course for any beginner.. There are no water hazards, not very many OBs to worry about and it is only 9 holes. To top it off, it is wide open, and with the exception of the first two holes, most people can reach anything else out there with a putter or mid range. If your in the area it is a fun course to practice on, but I wouldn't make any special travel arangements.
Courses Close By
- Reichmuth Park, Sacramento CA US(2 votes)
- McClatchy Park, Sacramento CA USNo votes yet
- Santa Anita Park Youth Disc Golf Course, Sacramento CA US(2 votes)
- John Mackey Park, Sacramento CA US(5 votes)
- Carmichael Park Disc Golf Course, Carmichael CA US(1 vote)
- Rancho Murieta Disc Golf Course, Rancho Murieta CA USNo votes yet
- Miller Park, Fair Oaks CA USNo votes yet
- Regency Community Park, Sacramento CA US(3 votes)
- Shady Oaks Park, Sacramento (Orangevale) CA US(6 votes)
- Micke Grove Park, Lodi CA US(1 vote)