Creeping Creek - Pink
No votes yet
Private course on the rustic farmland of the Ruhlman Brewery. Features some extreme elevation with a mix of open and wooded holes, wildlife, hops, beer, concerts, two ponds, natural springs and creeks. The Pink Course is a very short course. Good for beginners and those working on their approaches and putts. The course has solar lights on the tees and baskets for night disc golf. The brewery and course are open to the public year round Thurs-Sunday from 9am-5pm. $5/day. Yearly memberships available. Discs available for rent or purchase in the store. Please call or email Henry ahead for other available play times, beer tastings and brewery tour.
Course Type: Practice
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Mixed
Tee Type: Mixed
Elevation: 50/50 Flat/Hills
Foliage: Mixed - Trees/Open
Cart Friendly: Somewhat
Course Length: 2,168ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 18 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Matt Ruhlman, Andrew Gregos
From Rte. 27 Manchester Rd, turn onto Old Fort Schoolhouse Rd. Turn right on Harvey Gummel Rd. The course is a quarter mile ahead on the right by the big cell tower. Keep right toward the cell tower.
Email: Henry Ruhlman
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Creeping Creek - Pink? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Creeping Creek Disc Golf - Blue, Hampstead MD USNo votes yet
- Leister Park Disc Golf Course, Hampstead MD USNo votes yet
- Codorus State Park - Red, Hanover PA US(2 votes)
- Codorus State Park - Blue, Hanover PA USNo votes yet
- Codorus Township Park, Glen Rock PA USNo votes yet
- The 5th Element, New Windsor MD USNo votes yet
- Hickory Heights Golf Course, Spring Grove PA USNo votes yet
- Cross Keys Community Park, New Oxford PA USNo votes yet
- The Ridge, Phoenix MD USNo votes yet
- Patapsco Valley State Park, Ellicott City MD US(6 votes)