Cornwall Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
A small open public course. Good for beginners (with safari options for more experienced players). Avoid the fenced dog park and playground area. The course map is by 2 practice baskets near the town hall. All pavement is OB. Wintertime play should tee off from the alternate tee on #9 to avoid the outdoor rink. Loaner discs are available in the library / town hall building.
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Latitude 64
Tee Type: Natural
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 2,250ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 0 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Benjamin Smith
From Main St; turn at the lights onto John St. Turn left on Lowther Dr. Park near the library. The Welcome sign is by the 2 practice baskets.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Cornwall Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Strathgartney Provincial Park, Strathgartney PE CANo votes yet
- Hillcrest Farm Disc Golf Course, Bonshaw PE CA(2 votes)
- Rose Valley Disc Golf Course, Rose Valley PE CANo votes yet
- Huck It Middleton Disc Golf Course, Middleton PE CANo votes yet
- Sport Pugwash Disc Golf Course, Pugwash NS CANo votes yet
- Dennis Brown Memorial , Pugwash Jct NS CANo votes yet
- Stone Throwers Paradise , Pugwash Jct NS CANo votes yet
- Bible Hill School Disc Golf Course, Bible Hill NS CANo votes yet
- Beech Hill Park Disc Golf Course, Sackville NB CA(1 vote)
- Keppoch Mountain, Antigonish NS CANo votes yet