Clinton Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Practice course that plays around a playground. Uses existing walking paths for tees. All hard surface play as OB to increase the difficulty. If the area is occupied, skip that hole. * August 2019 no tee signs - bring the map.
Course Type: Practice
# Holes: 9
Target Type: Prodigy Disc T1
Tee Type: Concrete
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 2,147ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 7 | 300 - 400ft: 2 | Over 400ft: 0
Course Designer: Jason McKaughan
From I-15; Roy exit (338). Go west to a left on 1900 W. (Main St.). Go south for 1 mile to a right onto 2300 N. by Smith's Market. Go west on 2300 N. for 1.6 miles. Go through the traffic circle to the park on the left. Turn left onto 1850 W. The parking lot is on the left. 1st tee is on the west side of the south pavilion. Practice basket between the restrooms and the south pavilion.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Clinton Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Schneiter's Bluff - Back, West Point UT US(1 vote)
- Schneiter's Bluff - Front, West Point UT US(1 vote)
- Riverpark Disc Golf Course, Riverdale UT US(7 votes)
- Falcons Nest, Hill Air Force Base UT US(1 vote)
- The Fort Buenaventura, Ogden UT US(1 vote)
- The Fort Miles Goodyear, Ogden UT US(1 vote)
- Weber State Disc Golf Course, Ogden UT US(1 vote)
- Mulligans Creekside Golf Center, Ogden UT USNo votes yet
- Ogden Weber Applied Tech College, Ogden UT US(1 vote)
- Harrisville Disc Golf Course, Harrisville UT US(2 votes)