Bond Lake Park Disc Golf Course
No votes yet
Good variety - the first 7 holes are mostly open and very hilly then 8 and 9 are heavily wooded along an escarpment. 10 through 18 are in a flatter more lightly wooded area (16 and 17 have water in play).
Course Type: Permanent
# Holes: 18
Target Type: Prodigy Disc T3
Tee Type: Grass
Elevation: Mostly Hilly
Cart Friendly: Very
Course Length: 8,837ft
Alternate Length: 5,705ft
Hole Length: Under 300ft: 4 | 300 - 400ft: 0 | Over 400ft: 14
I-290; exit 2. Go north on NY-425 for 8.6 miles to a left on Lockport Rd. Go 0.7 mile to a right on Hoover Rd. Go 3.8 miles to a left on Lower Mountain Rd. The park is on the right in 1.2 miles.
This course has no maps.
This course has no photos.
Official Event Layouts
There are no official event layouts available for this course.
No Course Reviews
Have you played at Bond Lake Park Disc Golf Course? Be the first person to review this course!
Courses Close By
- Joseph Davis State Park, Lewiston NY US(3 votes)
- Porter on the Lake Park, Youngstown NY USNo votes yet
- Payne Park, North Tonawanda NY US(1 vote)
- Wilson-Tuscarora Park, Wilson NY USNo votes yet
- Pine Woods Park, North Tonawanda NY US(1 vote)
- Outwater Park, Lockport NY USNo votes yet
- Firemen's Park Disc Golf Course, Niagara Falls ON CANo votes yet
- Ellicott Creek Disc Golf Course, Tonawanda NY US(1 vote)
- Veterans Park, Tonawanda NY US(3 votes)
- Blarney Stone Disc Golf Course, Newfane NY USNo votes yet